ASML – Lead Engineer in Precision Mechanics Tooling Take ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a design and/or small team of Mechanical experts in project setting. Is responsible for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
Do you take the lead in tooling development and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate performance specifications into design specification? Then we want to get in touch with you.
- Take lead in running tool developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Translate performance specifications into tested and released Hardware.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Development of Precision Engineering Tooling competences.
Technical High school or University graduate in mechanical engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading a design team in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
Within the Mechanics Department, Manufacturing & Service Tooling is such a group.