As DROPBOX Partner Account Manager for the UK, you will manage partner relationships, including marketing development, and sales processes. You will be the partner’s key point of contact interfacing with teams across the Dropbox organization in order to ensure the success of Dropbox and our partners.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within partner organizations, and help them realize the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Build and manage the partner business plan to success for multiple partners
- Lead the wider Dropbox team of marketing, support, operations, and program teams as well as direct the sale managers assigned to the partner.
- Maintain and execute relationships at all levels of the company and manage the rhythm of the business.
- Train and collaborate with reseller sales teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers.
- Secure executive investment in the Dropbox relationship and partnership growth.
- 4+ years of experience in sales or channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the competition’s.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
APPLY DIRECTLY AT DROPBOX