p style=”text-align:justify;”>PHILIPS is looking for an experienced (8 years) finance professional that will be able to support PHILIPS ambitious goals in expanding its leadership position in healthcare. You will be part of the BlueHeart project organization and you will work from the world’s smartest square kilometer; the high tech campus Eindhoven. Apart from a strong finance knowledge you need to be a good communicator to achieve successful business case deployment.
clich here to apply directly at PHILIPS
We partner across the finance domains supporting one overarching finance vision for Philips, driving standards through the end2end programs, ensuring alignment cross domains in finance through efficient portfolio management as well as ensuring proper finance knowledge management. Your challenge will be to help drive that change as project manager being part of finance stream within the end2end program. You will work within the Finance domain with Business Process Experts and Business Process owners.
PHILIPS is looking for an experienced (8 years) finance professional that will be able to support PHILIPS ambitious goals in expanding its leadership position in healthcare. You will be part of the BlueHeart project organization and you will work from the world’s smartest square kilometer; the high tech campus Eindhoven. Apart from a strong finance knowledge you need to be a good communicator to achieve successful business case deployment.
You are responsible for
- Plan the project and ensure it remains aligned with ongoing business case.
- Develop & maintain strong understanding of the project deliverables and business benefits.
- Step into content discussions and aligning with stakeholders where necessary to supplement or complement the team.
- Manage the project deliverables so that the expected end product is produced.
- Monitor project progress and resources, and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Identify and manage project risks; take corrective actions.
- Present project plans & status updates for consensus & decision making.
- Prepare project reporting and administration as required.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders remain informed, engaged and committed as per stakeholder analysis.
- Motivate the project team and provide direction; take on Team Manager or Project Support tasks when necessary.
You will become part of the FP&A FMS team and part of the Project Managers pool of resources with focus on Blueheart. The home base is Eindhoven, High Tech Campus where you will be either be based in or visiting. Your main stakeholders (outside FMS FP&A team) are Blueheart Project organization, project managers for other domains in Blueheart (Finance and non Finance) and various business process experts. You will also be interacting with markets where Blueheart will go live in.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree Finance or Business Economics with at least 8 years relevant experience, broad experience with Finance & Administration processes (must).
- Proven track record in managing implementation of projects and motivation of teams. The person is knowledgeable in project management methodologies and has a conceptual understanding of process definition and is capable of realizing process change.
- Relevant experience in the process optimization and re-engineering domain, either in Philips or external.
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant Financial ICT Applications, such as SAP, ERP implementations and processes/tools.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Ability to Plan & Organize effectively and able to act as project lead to implement changes (must).
- Capable of handling peak work load during go live and during specific deadlines.
- Strong communicator with strong influencing skills and a team player with drive to deliver results, business focused, proactive and Persistent (must).
In return, we offer you
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive package
- 25 Holidays per calendar year
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Long-term incentives grant and opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
p style=”text-align:center;”>clich here to apply directly at PHILIPS