Are you always the one to say, “I’m sure there’s a better way of doing that”? As a process director specialist, you secure innovative process optimization in selected processes within HR (People Operations & Development).
Striking a balance between local business area flexibility and the global compliance agenda to secure maximum value for the company. Based in Billund you will join a team of dedicated colleagues in Business Processes & Information. We provide specialist knowledge, strive for process excellence across Human Resource and Finance processes and have responsibility for training and project portfolio. Our mission is to develop and maintain effective standardized processes based on business requirements.
You will work with People Operations & Development related processes in relation to our Business Service Operations. Looking after the process governance model you ensure that our standard processes are optimized and aligned with the global compliance agenda. You provide support for the organization through developing and maintaining efficient, effective and standardized processes and a process governance setup that secures optimal use of resources around the organization. Specifically, you:
- Provide documentation, standardisation and governance of global processes
- Design a vision for the process landscape in your area
- Collaborate closely with subject matter experts and other business stakeholders globally through the process governance setup to achieve buy-in for changes without direct reporting lines
- Maintain an overview of all processes in terms of documentation level, quality and implementation status
- Act as a trusted advisor through outstanding stakeholder management and open communication
- Collaborate with process specialist colleagues abroad, with around 25 days of international travel a year
A creative community
As a director specialist, you care for the LEGO® community by reaching out to colleagues and ensuring that optimal work processes create space for your colleagues to focus on doing what they do best. By helping create the best possible work processes, you help secure the high quality work that we all take pride in.
Creativity is not just at the heart of the LEGO ethos, it is also an important skill in our everyday work. You will need to be innovative within the framework of global standard practice, striking a balance between local impact, efficiency and the global compliance agenda.
Innovation and outstanding stakeholder management
You have a thorough understanding of how business processes fit into the bigger picture, and you know how to secure process excellence through design, documentation and optimization. Innovation is second nature to you, and your analytical mind-set means that you can think outside the box but within the framework of global standards. You are a dedicated team player, and with your outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, you always get the message across. In addition, you have:
– 5+ years of experience with process design and process management, indirect leadership, optimization and management of HR processes
– A high level of continuous improvement skills
– Organizational clout and the ability to negotiate as well as set non-negotiable demands
– Strong communication and facilitation skills
Bringing it to life
“As a process director, you remove any road blocks on the path to scalable processes. Therefore, to succeed in this role, you need to distinguish between the concrete tasks and the underlying processes that secure their delivery. It’s vital that you think holistically, taking a bird’s eye view of the business,” says Senior Director Else Bach Rasmussen.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Senior Director Else Bach Rasmussen on +45 20 30 87 23.
This position was posted 13-02-2017 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.