As a Digital Marketing Manager, you are a digital marketing expert within the globally integrated Marketing & Communications group within Philips Healthcare. To be successful in this role you need to be an outspoken advocate for the user experience and digital marketing best practices in areas like Search Marketing, Marketing Automation, Social Media and Mobile.
You are a strong strategic digital marketing consultant who is able to set up, manage and deliver projects to be rolled out by our markets. You are the expert who knows how to promote Philips’ Diagnostic Imaging solutions via digital channels, how to measure the success of digital marketing campaigns and what to conclude from different dashboards. In addition, you are responsible for overseeing the deployment of global digital marketing programs and providing hands-on project management to ensure that programs launch on time and within budget.
- Develop and deliver world-class digital campaigns for the healthcare organization, leveraging input from the business and market teams;
- Ensure that all digital initiatives meet and exceed business objectives by establishing measurement plans with clear KPIs for all digital tactics;
- Introduce and promote digital marketing best practices such as segmentation, testing and analytics to the healthcare organization;
- Ensure that internal digital team resources and external vendors are involved in projects when their expertise is required and that these contributors are delivering value;
- Advise internal support teams and digital team management on gaps in our tools, processes and expertise.
You will be part of the Marketing Communications team of 9 employees, which is a globally integrated team within Philips Healthcare. You are responsible for leading global digital marketing initiatives within the Business Group Diagnostic Imaging (CT, MR, DXR, AMI).
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A good salary based on education and work experience;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for
To be a successful Digital Marketing Manager, you are a strong strategic marketing consultant who:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field, e.g. Marketing, Communications or a related IT or commercial field.
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience in the field of digital marketing;
- Proven track record in successfully applying various digital marketing tactics like SEO, SEA, nurturing.
- Experience in the Healthcare/ Medical Devices/Pharma industry is an advantage;
- Fluent in English. Dutch is an advantage but not required.
As a person you have / are:
- Able to identify and target various target groups;
- Able to work with a specific group of (marketing) stakeholders at senior level;
- Outgoing and analytical;
- Very strong presentation skills;
- Cultural awareness.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 229193. Please note that the closing date is on 27-2-2017.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a recruitment interview (telephone). If positive you will be invited for face to face business interviews.