Would you like to inspire kids with creativity focused around the LEGO brick in digital and physical spaces? Would you like to roll out the LEGO Group’s strongest digital innovation to date – LEGO Life – in France, Spain and Portugal?
Then join us now in this exciting position in which you will shape the role of LEGO Life, integrating the global LEGO Life strategy into the local marketing activities in France/Iberia and connect with the kids! As part of the global LEGO Life team, you will be based in our Paris office.
Lead the local roll-out of the LEGO Group’s strongest digital innovation to date!
Your main responsibility is to lead and drive the growth of LEGO Life in France/Iberia establishing a continuous relationship with LEGO kids, whilst being a key strategic partner for our Marketing- and Sales teams. Your responsibilities include:
– Delivering and implementing the global app, web and print experiences to 5-12 year old consumers.
– Shaping an integral role for LEGO Life within the local marketing toolbox in France/Iberia, in collaboration with the marketing colleagues.
– Driving the LEGO Life brand, securing app downloads and engaged users, as well as optimizing the retention of consumers through the overall experience.
– Owning the creation of local digital content on the LEGO Life platform, designed to drive engagement and increased affinity for the LEGO brand.
– Driving strong collaboration with local and global stakeholders balancing the needs of the French/Iberian consumer and business with the global direction.
– Managing your local budget during the full annual process from budget requests through continuous controlling to year end follow up and understanding of operating costs and ROI.
Become part of a connected community
You are a digital native and have a deep understanding of digital marketing. Apps, online content creation, digital user experiences and the media landscape have no secrets for you and you continue applying an agile test and learn approach! In a culture that is famous for collaboration and creativity, you will become part of the global LEGO Life team and together with the local Marketing department you will build continuously on increased consumer experiences, through engaging with our consumers. You will work closely together with the local teams in Paris as well as with the global LEGO Life team and you are self-driven as our line manager is located in another country. All together you will make the difference for the kids in France/Iberia.
Online Marketing Manager with strong engagement skills
The key to your success in this position is your ability to lead a super-innovative global roll out into the local marketing organisation, to engage consumers and to partner with many different stakeholders. To facilitate these, you:
– Have 4-5 years of successful experience in a Marketing role, with strong focus on digital Marketing
– Hold a Master-degree in Digital Marketing/Marketing Management
– Have a proven track record in planning and implementing digital and mobile Marketing campaigns
– Possess analytical and presentation skills; your communication style is engaging!
– Are fluent in French and English, Spanish is a strong plus
– Are a true ‘can-do type’, also when it comes to new, innovative projects
– Demonstrate an excellent collaborative attitude and capacity to succeed in an international environment
Join the global LEGO Family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to reading your application – please use the APPLY NOW-button and please remember to attach your motivation letter and a current CV in English when you apply.
This position was posted 21st of Nov 2016 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Apply directly at LEGO, through your ambitionOne career concierge, or leave your details below;